Those of you who attend my classes know I’m always exalting the virtues of drinking lots of water. I encourage you to start each day with a big glass of water and then have a glass every hour for the next 7 hours and then stop mid-afternoon (so you’re not up all night going to the bathroom).
I talk about the reasons why this is a good idea:
- It will wake you up
- Flush toxins out of your system
- Clear your skin
- Fill in your wrinkles
- Give you energy
- Keep you alert and thinking straight
- Help with digestion
- Keep you from over-eating
I recently stumbled upon this article of a woman in the UK. Suffering for years from chronic headaches and poor digestion, she spoke to a neurologist about her headaches and a nutritionist about her digestion. Both told her she needed to drink 3 litres of water a day. With nothing to lose, she gave it a try. She took a before and after photo. I’m so glad she did because seeing the visual results is very powerful:
- Improved flexibility
- Lost 2 lbs
- Lost an inch off her waist
- Feels leaner, fitter & healthier
- Dark patches under eyes gone
- Blotchy skin patches on face gone
- Dewy childlike skin
- Less wrinkles around the eyes
- Being told she looks 10 years younger
- More productive
- Able to concentrate better
- Eyes are no longer dry
TRUST ME – All the trips to the bathroom are worth it.
I hope this inspires you!
Drinking lots of water is one of the best things you can do for your health.
Here’s the full article if you’re interested: CLICK HERE